Friday, January 22, 2010

End of a Semester and a start of something great!

Today was the last day of the 1st Semester in school. Student's were in a state of panic. We made a big deal about finals this year at Eagle Point High School. I know, some of you are probably saying well yeah it should be a big deal. Well here at EPHS it has not been until now. I really think that helped the student's in my class because they needed a stress reliever. We had some outstanding numbers in the weight room this week. We also had some students find out that they can not miss as much school as they did and still get gains like the others.

I just want to say thank you and good job to all of the athletes that worked so hard all semester! I appreciate the student-athletes that have truly bought into the program and are seeing the benefits from it.

We are having a great turnout for our Tuesday- Thursday Strength and Conditioning club. Most are football players but we are getting more and more VB and Soccer athletes. I am not looking past the current sport seasons or even the Spring sports, but DAMN I am excited to see Football, VB, and Soccer back on the main stage!

Again, good job EP athletes keep up the hard work and the WINS will start rolling in!

48

No comments:

Post a Comment