Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Boys of Fall

The training Camps and Conditioning Camps are done and over with! It is FOOTBALL time now. The pretenders are starting to worry, and the men who have payed the price all summer are JACKED! My favorite Football team is the EPHS Eagles, second favorite is a tie between the Oregon Ducks and the Indianapolis Colts. I will bleed EP Football, before routing against them. I can honestly say this years Varsity team is the best overall I have seen at EPHS in the 5 years I have been there. I know that is not a long time, but last year we were close, and I truly believe this year could, can, and will be the year for the Eagles to make a name for themselves again in the state of Oregon!

Win, Lose, or Draw, the Eagles are going to HIT you and RUN you in the ground!

I hope everyone is as excited as I am for Monday!

I want to leave you with this great video:

No comments:

Post a Comment