Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Instructional Videos of Position Drills

Attention all Offensive football players and coaches involved in the Eagle Point Football Program. I have two videos that are great fundamental drills for all Offensive Positions! I wish we could get all of our coaches to do just these drills at the lower levels and we would be better for it in the long run of things here at EPHS.Please watch and learn something from these videos. I have been around the sport of Football my entire life, my father was a HS football coach so I was the water boy, ball boy, and student of the game all at the same time. I picked up a few things from these videos, and if I can do that then everyone can. If you say to your self I know all this then you are a terrible team player because I have yet to see any one of our players or coaches do these things and if they do, they can always improve on them.

Please take something away from these videos! Have fun it is FOOTBALL we are talking about here!





No comments:

Post a Comment