Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer Time Approaching

I have not posted in a long time, and I am sorry for that! We are winding down the school year and getting ready to say goodbye to this years senior class. This senior class is the first class I have watched go a full 4 years through school. I have had some ups and downs with this class but definitely more ups. It is so amazing to see the students as they finished their senior projects and I think back to when I met them as freshman and how much they have changed. There are two student-athletes I would like to give a huge shout out to and they are Kristin Wyatt and Steven Josephson. Kristin entered my class as a sophomore and has come a along ways in her athletic ability, and it is completely do to her work ethic and desire to be the best. Steven didn't really know me and I yanked him from his freshman screwball PE class and brought him into the weight room and there he remained for 3.5 years with me. Steven had some trying times with injuries, cutting weight for wrestling and still progressing with his strength and athletic ability. I am very proud of all the seniors and wish them the best of luck in the real world, but a special thank you and I am proud of you to these two students.

I am very excited for max week, starting on June 1st. We are also starting Spring Football on the same day. I hope everyone has a nice long weekend and remembers why we have this holiday and maybe just take a moment and reflect on a family member or friend that has served this country.

Tulsa No Huddle Offense Training Program:

No comments:

Post a Comment