Thursday, June 24, 2010

1st Week of Summer Lifting!

First Week of Summer Training is over and it was a very successful one at that. EP Athletes made a big commitment this week and we averaged over 50 athletes everyday and today Thursday we had 66 athletes here today. We have been having some in coming 9th graders come join us and they are going to get pretty strong if they keep coming! This 1st week was by far much better then last year and that was a big step from the year before.
I must say it makes me very happy to see all of these athletes buy in and get better everyday.

My goal is not to make kids like me, I want athletes to come back 3-6 years after graduating and say thanks for making me better, and thanks for holding me accountable. I want to set my athletes up for success in the future as well as being the most prepared for their athletic endeavors they partake in right now.

Hopefully by the end of tonight I will have the updated Athletic Rankings on here!

1st Week of Summer off to a great start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment