Friday, June 25, 2010

Athletic Rankings are Out!!!

I have completed the Athletic Rankings for those of you that wanted to check them out! I am sorry recent graduates I had to take you off but I can print out a sheet that has your rankings if you let me know!

Girls Athletic Ranking:




















Boys Athletic Ranking:


















I hope you not only look at your Ranking but look at your teammates ranking! It is okay to compete and beat your teammates in the weight room in the right way. You must battle them and encourage them at the same time. Your team is only as strong as the weakest link!

Good job everybody on finishing the year strong and we as an athletic department are much stronger then we were a year ago. 1st week of Summer Training was great I hope the numbers stay up the entire summer.

Have a good weekend & see you all on Monday,

No comments:

Post a Comment